Summit Vaporizer by Vapium Summit Plus™ by VAPIUM® is a portable vaporizer that holds a lot of power and is very easy to use. It consists of innovative technology, top tier construction, and intuitive function. It was specifically designed for on-the-go use. Summit displays a renewed and refreshing style that shines in the vaporizer industry. Wherever you go, the Summit will travel with you.
• Textured easy-grip design • Magnetic lid • Magnetic snap-together assembly • High-strength exterior
• Low draw resistance
• Stainless steel vapor pathway
• Tested in snow and extreme cold
• Lithium-ion battery – up to 1 hour of continuous use at 410°F/210°C
Automatic shut off Refined
• Use while charging – micro USB rechargeable
• Stir Tool built in.
• Smartphone Control, can pair with your device for accurate temperature and session time control.
• Continuous air path made from laser welded stainless steel •
Haptic feedback vibration tells you when the device is ready. • 8 temperature settings from 330°F to 440°F (160°C to 230°C)
LED battery indicator
– displayed using 4 LEDs when Go Button is pressed How it Works Grind blends and fill chamber about 3/4 full and tamp material down. Press and hold the Go Button for 3 seconds until it lights blue to turn Summit on. Select the temperature using the “”+”” or “”-“” button to choose between 8 settings (the LEDs will light up blue (low), yellow (low-medium), orange (medium-high) and red (high), with a high and low temp for each color). The LED will change to green once your preferred temperature has been reached. For ultimate results allow vapor to form in the chamber to produce bigger clouds. To save battery, the Summit will automatically shut off after 90 seconds; press the Go Button to turn the heater back on.
What’s in the Box
• Summit vaporizer by Vapium
• Micro USB Power Cord
• Dry Bag
• Cleaning Kit with Cleaning Brush, Elongated Cleaning Brushes, Cleaning Wipes, and Extra Screens
• Built-in Pick/Pack Tool
• Securing Ring
• 2 Mouth Guards
• 3 Replacement Screens
• User Manual